2020 Colts Coaching
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING. THANK YOU!
Naturally, if you have any questions, please contact our Head of Colts Cricket, Laurie Cadle.
UPDATE - 23rd June 2020
I am delighted to announce our Return to Cricket Programme to our match-playing age groups.
THE PROGRAMME WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY 29THJUNE WITH THE FOLLOWING PLAN...
Before observing our schedule, please read and digest the rules below that must be followed to safely return to cricket with us…
The programme is, initially, open to returning 2019 members and signed-up 2020 members only.
General rules for attendance
- If you’re symptomatic of COVID-19 in any way, PLEASE stay at home
- Bring your own cricket ball for bowling practice/nets
- No sharing of kit is allowed. Please bring full, personal batting kit if you wish to bat against a hard ball
- Player drop off at car park/near the nets
- Player pickup will be from Lowther Road gate in South Eastern Corner of the Cricket field
- We’re unable to provide toilet access on site. Please go before attending training!
We will initially be running an 8-week course, with the possibility of extending to 10 weeks depending on how the summer plays out in terms of matches and easing of restrictions.
The price will be £120.00 per player (unless you have already paid sub for 2020)
All boys’ age-group sessions for years 5 to 8 will follow this format:-
2x 1-hour sessions of maximum 20 players, divided into 4 “pods” of 5 players. EACH 5-PLAYER POD WILL BE OVERSEEN BY IT'S OWN COACH.
Groups and pods will be decided by the age-group managers on a fortnightly basis and so players should train with most people in their squad for at least 2 weeks of the programme. Please, where possible, refrain from requesting which hour you’d like to attend, and who with.
Please be (largely) available for both hours before signing up to your programme.
Once registered, players will be invited to attend one of the two sessions at a particular time for two consecutive weeks.
If you’re not available on your squad’s night, we’re sorry, but we can’t currently be our normal, flexible selves on offering alternative training nights.
THE PROGRAMME WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY 29THJUNE WITH THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE (LISTED BY AGE GROUP)
UNDER 10s / Year 5s – Monday evenings. 6pm-7pm & 7pm-8pm MANAGER: RALPH HARVEY-KELLY - email@example.com
UNDER 11s / Year 6s –Thursday evenings, 6pm-7pm & 7pm-8pm MANAGER: LAURIE CADLE– firstname.lastname@example.org
UNDER 12s / Year 7s – Friday evenings. 6pm-7pm & 7pm-8pm MANAGER: JON GRATTON – email@example.com
UNDER 13s / Year 8s – Tuesday evenings. 6pm-7pm & 7pm-8pm MANAGER: DAVID SANDERCOCK/LOTTIE PARKER – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
UNDER 14s & 15s / Years 9&10 – Thursday evenings, 6pm-8pm MANAGER: JAMIE BENFIELD - firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRLS’ SQUAD (years 4-8) – Tuesday evenings, 5pm-6pm MANAGER: GARTH SULLIVAN - email@example.com
Registration instructions – VERY IMPORTANT!
Players will all fall in to one of two categories…
Category 1:Players who have signed-up and paid for either “2020 FULL SEASON” or “SUMMER TERM COACHING”.
Category 2: Players who have not signed-up or paid for any term-time coaching programme in 2020
- Please e-mail Laurie Cadle, firstname.lastname@example.org AND Cc your age group manager (listed above in RED) to announce your intention to join the programme. No form or extra subs required.
- Please complete a registration form (downloadable HERE) and e-mail it to Laurie Cadle,email@example.com, AND Cc your age group manager
- Please pay the necessary coaching fees to the bank details on the form
- If online banking is a problem, please speak to Laurie
- If you’d like to use outstanding credit (ie. from a cancelled camp) please detail this in your e-mail with your form.